Friday, March 5, 2010

Identity Worksheet

Gender: Female
Economic Class (Upper, Middle, Lower): I belong to a middle class family. We don't have enough money for a lot of luxuries , but we have enough.
Race/Ethnic Group: I am both black and white.
Abilities: I am a very detailed writer when it comes to my stories, and I'm very good at cooking.
Likes/Dislikes (music, books, arts, sports, etc) I love writing short stories and listening to international music. I mostly listen to Japanese and Korean music. I love reading books with a lot of suspense and/or tragedy. Stories with happy endings bore me. I'm not very athletic, and I dislike playing almost every sport.
Social Groups You Belong To: I belong to the Japan Club.
Special Groups (Volunteer, etc.): I'm currently not in a special group. However, this summer I'll planing to volunteer at a hospital and/or animal shelter.
Issues You Care About: I care about many issues. In particularly, animal abuse, global warming, and cures for different cancers and birth defects.
Family Characteristics (size, occupations, family traditions, stories, etc): My close family consists of ten people: my mom, my three sisters, my aunt, my uncle, and their three kids. My aunt, uncle, and cousins were the only family I saw or had any communication with. When my aunt and her family were in America, we would have Thanks Giving at my house then Christmas at their's, or vise versa.
Dreams & Future Plans (careers, places you want to explore, etc): I have many plans for my future. I plan to fly to Japan, see the sights, and explore the culture. By then I should be able to speak Japanese. I plan to go to college majoring in medicine and becoming a pediatrician. After a few years of working, I plan to go to poorer countries to provide free health care to all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment