Monday, April 12, 2010

Graduate Portfolio Reflection - Story 1

    My Digital Story reflects my thoughts on my generation as well as my identity. Instead of making a normal and boring report on this topic, I made a video that was visual and entertaining. This ties into the Graduate Portfolio that each CSIHSIS student, for the first three years of high school, must complete. Within the Graduate Portfolio is something called the Graduate Profile. This is basically a list of characteristics and abilities that students from CSI must achieve before graduating. My first Digital Story has helped me grow to be a 21st Century Thinker. Technology is a massive part of the 21st century, and through this project, I was able to use my computer to create a video that was both informative and entertaining.

0 comments:

Post a Comment