Thursday, April 22, 2010

Story Narrative 2

Konichiwa mina-san! Watashi wa Katherine desuyo! Watashi no nihongo wa amari jyosu dewa arimasen. Dewa, nokori no bideo wa eigo de okonaimasu. Saa, hajimemashou! I feel, no, I know my future is very bright. I want to have a big house for my large family, my friends, and of course my pets! I have always dreamed about adopting a Saint Bernard. I don't know why, but this breed has always appealed to me. I also really want buy a teacup or miniature potbelly pig. Weird, huh? What city-girl wants buy a pig, but not live on a farm? Anyway, I made a promise to myself about two years ago that I would buy, play, and finish all of the Final Fantasy video games ever made. I know that this is going to be a hard goal, or maybe even an impossible goal, for me to accomplish, but hey, a girl can try. I also want to buy the entire series of mangas that I adore with a passion like: D.Gray-Man, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tail of the Moon, Vampire Knight, and many, many more (believe me on that). Hmm... what are my other goals? Ah! I want to become fluent in Japanese, and at least once in my life, go to the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan. My one major goal in life is to go to college and become a doctor. After my dad died when I was younger, I made it my mission to become a doctor, and save people's lives. So other families wouldn't have to go through the pain of losing a loved one. Thanks for watching, Sayonara!

0 comments:

Post a Comment