Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Digital Story # 3




My third Digital Story is about the Bhopal gas tragedy of 1984. I first learned about this event in my Living Environment class. On the night of December 2nd, 1984, a pesticide plant owned and operated by Union Carbide released methyl isocyanate gas and other toxins. Three hundred ninety tons of toxic chemicals were abandoned at the factory plant, and after twenty five years it still pollutes the groundwater. For more information in the Bhopal, India gas tragedy and/or to donate money
CLICK HERE.
This video was my longest Digital Story so far. It was very frustrating to make for I had a million technical difficulties, but it was fun at the same time. I was able to use my creative writing skills to write a story based on these true events, and make it come to life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment