Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sophomore Year Graudate Portfolio Essays

Within the Graduate Portfolio, there is something called the Graduate Profile. This is basically traits/characteristics that each student at CSIHSIS must acquire before graduating. Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors have to write an essay about two of the traits we grew the most is that year. This year, I became Literate for the 21st Century and Socially Prepared and Culturally Sensitive.

Check out my Graduate Profile Analysis Essay.

The second essay was based on the themes of sophomore year. These themes are Power, Service Learning/Contributing to Your Community, Understanding Diverse Perspectives, and Community Building. Like the first essay, we had to choose which theme we believed we had grown the most in throughout the year. I chose Understanding Diverse Perspectives.

Here is my Themes of Sophomore Year Reflection Essay.

I know these aren't the best essays in the world, but they're good enough for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment